Monday, March 16, 2015

Blog Post 8

The Last Lecture 


In the lecture Randy Pausch explains to us a very important role in education. Putting others forward Randy explains that reaching our goals in life is very important but helping others is what life is really about. 
  • Feed Back
  • Show Gratitude
  • Work hard/ Don't complain 
  • Be good/ be Valuable 
  • People will show you their good side if we give them time 
In education I believe teachers know their main goal, which is our students but sometimes other things can cause us to lose sight of that goal. If we follow this list I believe we will reach our personal goals as well as helping our students reach theirs. 

http://geniusbiographies.com/randy-pausch-inspiring-educationist/

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mercedi,
    I thought you did a great job on your post. I agree that helping others is what life is really about. Also, I agree with your view on the main goal for teachers.
    -Michael

    ReplyDelete