Monday, April 6, 2015

Late Comments for Kids March Summary

Bucket List by Nadia: in this post Nadia list her life goals for the next 5 years, 10 years  and overall goals.

My Comment:
This is a great list Nadia. I too have a life goal list myself. I have had my list for a very long time now and I am always adding to it. I believe that as we get older things change some goals we meet some goals we change our minds about. I have made a deal with myself that once I scratch one thing off the list I add two more. That ways I am always growing and always setting new goals to reach. Please feel free to check out my blog at the University of South Alabama EDM310 class. http://thomleymercediedm310.blogspot.com/

Kindness by Madame: In this post Madame shares to use one of the most important thing she values. kindness.

My Comment:
Great post. I love that you are sharing this advise with us. One small act can go along way. Please feel free to check out my blog at the University of South Alabama EDM310 class http://thomleymercediedm310.blogspot.com/

Why are some people left handed?  by Ira: We find out his assupmtion on why he thinks people are left handed.

My Comment:
Ira this was a very nice assumption. It is true the left side of the brain controls the right side and the right side of the brain controls the left. It can be kind of confusing. Many people think that they are only one sided. Meaning that they are only crafty (right side,artsy) or only books smart (left side, logical). That on the other hand is not true. We all use our brains both sides. My name is Mercedi please feel free to check out my blog at the University of South Alabama EDM310 class 

Advice to Future Sophomores by Rashad: In this post Rashad shares advice to future Sophomores and techniques he uses this previous year.
 
My Comments: Great work Rashad. I enjoyed the advice you shared with us, I also liked your cause and affect attitude as well. I believe that we all need to acknowledged the consequences of our actions. Great work and remember to follow your own advice.  

No comments:

Post a Comment